It is important not to remember all the credit transfers at the University of Nevada, Reno. Transfer agreements chart the way forward for the Bachelor of The Associated and the Subsequent Bachelor`s degree. Please note that transfer contracts are a guide to diplomas and should not be concluded before being admitted to the University of Nevada, Reno. You only need 24 transferable college credits, a cumulative amp 2.5 and permission to teach mathematics and English at the university level to be admitted. Students with a bachelor`s degree from a regionally accredited institution may attend university without the need for additional basic studies in lower departments (with the exception of the U.S. and Nevada Constitutions) after the transfer. However, many courses at the university require specific basic courses to prepare for the major. Students are strongly encouraged to review key program descriptions at the University of Nevada, Reno General Catalog and consult a university transfer counselor. Our transfer authorization specialists are here to help new transfer students move from community universities and other four-year institutions.

Do you need first-hand help? Talk to a transfer authorization professional today. NSHE students who have not obtained a transferable AA, AS or AB degree can only meet basic science requirements with non-CH courses if they do so prior to university enrollment. Look at the basic curriculum agreements in the general catalogue to identify acceptable coursework. Contact Allison McSwain, Transfer Coordinator, at 702-774-8658 or email No no. The criteria for admission to transmission are based in part on 24 transferable semesters that are being completed. If this information is not available and/or if the student does not agree with the second assessment, he can call for the evaluation of transfer credits. The clerk will first look at the complaint. If the reason why a course was not passed on as desired is the result of a course that does not comply with the guidelines, such as. For example, compliance with the minimum number of credits required for a requirement, the course was scalable, the course was not completed at a regionally accredited institution, etc.

the clerk will make a final decision on the transferability of the courses. Read the “Equivalence” table of the course to see how your classes are transferred to the University of Nevada, Reno. Choose your previous college or school and university to see if your classes are taken into account in your main or secondary subject. These are official certifications issued by an institution (either on an official transcript or in a separate document) showing basic transfer components that students from California, Oregon, Texas or Washington State may have completed. For more information, please see one of the following information about you: To use Transferology, create a free account (you will not be charged), enter your course work in the tab “Will my courses be transmitted?”, search for correspondence and filter the state for Nevada where you can choose UNLV. They are also encouraged to familiarize themselves with the following information. Additional funds are available for students transferred by a two-year NSHE institution. Information on military training and previously evaluated transfer courses is available in the link below. No.

All work on each official transcript is analyzed. Students can transfer more than 60 credits, but they must pass at least 60 credits to a four-year institution to graduate from university. Transfer students with 60 or more credits must register a master`s degree before the end of the first semester. If a student does not agree with a transfer credit assessment, the student is asked to provide additional written information on the cred assessment